- Originally planned - interactive presentation
- Created Sabres Fan Site in 1997
- Gained much attention in 1999.
- Hired by Entercom Radio in 2000.
- Gained more and more clients each year.
- Founded AfterFive Media in 2005.
- Left Entercom in 2007.
- Grew business each year.
- Moved to Charlotte in late 2011.
- Responsive Websites
- Search Engine Optimization
- Custom Application/Web Development
- Content Management
- Our client base is diverse
- small businesses to large corporations
- world's largest dental manufacturer, local aviation engineering firm, st. matthew catholic school, premier LA acting coach, credit unions, manufacturing companies, safety organizations
- most of clients are referred by existing customers.
- we place heavy emphasis on quality over quantity.
- we don't want to be everyone's web services provider.
- our CORE values – to be Creative, Open, Responsive and Engaging.
- Our driving philosophy is to partner with our clients, understand their needs, and work in unison to achieve their business objectives through a properly-planned and developed web presence.
- less expensive than bigger agencies, less overhead
- far more technically capable.
- How long does it take to design and develop a website?
- How much does it cost to design and develop a website?
- Will my website be optimized for search engines?
- Who owns the website after it is designed and developed?
- Does Promerix charge any hidden or monthly fees?